Once you have submitted an order with our sales department, you may select whether you would like to pick up your order yourself or arrange for a delivery. We are happy to assemble your plant order and set it aside in our will-call area for you to pick up. Orders in our will-call area will be held for 2 weeks after the customer has been notified it is ready to be picked up. Orders left in will-call area for more than 2 weeks will be restocked and sold. Please contact us as soon as possible if there is a delay in the pick-up of your order.
* Will Call - Same Day
Orders will be pulled in the order they are received. Please give our staff as much notice as possible, and we will do our best to assemble your plant order in a timely fashion.
At our busiest times, we have over 10 trucks criss-crossing the Bay Area each day making plant deliveries. If you require delivery outside of our area, arrangements can be made with advanced notice. Standard delivery areas include:
- Contra Costa County
- Alameda County/Oakland
- Napa and Sonoma Counties
- San Francisco and the Peninsula
- San Jose and the South Bay
- San Joaquin County
- Stockton area
- Marin County
*Bulk soil deliveries are limited to local addresses within the Tri-Valley area, and cities up to Orinda and Martinez
- Delivery is provided at a charge based on the delivery location and order composition.
- Delivery is curbside and requires customer assistance to unload.
- Our drivers will not "spot" plants in the yard.
- The delivery must be received by a member of the company that ordered the material. A signature is required to confirm that the correct quantities and plants have been received, and accepted in their current condition.
- A 5% of invoice unloading fee will be assessed to all deliveries where adequate unloading assistance is not provided.
- 36" box or larger material will require customer equipment to unload.
- Customers without credit accounts must place a 50% deposit before delivery.